Velocity Video (“we”) reserves the right to change these general rules and policies from time to time by posting updated policies on our website, www.velocityvideoclass.com. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Website and the policies periodically to learn of any modifications. Your continued enrollment in the program after the posting of any modifications shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modified policies.
- We require that a credit card or debit card be on file.
- Should your child’s class fall on a holiday, we prorate the class accordingly.
- You are committed to the class course until you submit a completed withdrawal request at least 30 days before your last class.
Makeup Class Policy
- Please notify us as early as possible if you need to miss your upcoming class. Provided you have already paid for the class you will be missing, you will be able to schedule your make-up lesson as soon as your request is processed.
- If a teacher is ill/away, we reserve the right to use a substitute teacher for the lesson.
- If your child has a fever or contagious disease, please be considerate of other children by keeping your child home from lessons.
- We reserve the right to expel any student/parent who does not comply with these policies.